When it comes to caring for your Peruvian hair extensions it is not a difficult task, it is just a little different in comparison to your own natural hair.
Care and Maintenance for Peruvian Straight Hair
- Always brush your hair extensions on a regular basis.
- Make certain all shampoo and conditioner is rinsed of your hair after washing.
- Use a hair brush that is designed for your hair type.
- Always make sure that your hair extensions are tied up when swimming. If at the pool and your hair gets wet make certain that you rinse of the chlorine, likewise if at the ocean make sure all salty water is removed from your hair.
- Remember when going to bed make sure your hair is tied up at night to avoid your extension from getting tangled.
- Never put conditioner or anti dandruff or oil based products onto the roots if your hair as this will loosen your extensions and cause serious damage to your natural hair.
Care and Maintenance for Peruvian Natural Wave
- Avoid bleaching your hair too much as this will damage the hair extensions. Before you wash your hair, extension make sure you brush your hair first.
- Make use of a paddle brush as this will help prevent your hair from getting tangled.
- Do not straighten out your hair if it gets tangled as this weakens your hair extensions.
- Always use the correct hair products intended for your extensions.
- At night always remember to tie up hair extensions.
- After bathing remember to make sure your hair extensions are dry especially at the roots.
Care and Maintenance for Peruvian Body Wave
- Before washing your hair make sure you brush through your hair
- After bathing remember to make sure your hair extensions are dry especially at the roots
- Always use the correct hair products intended for your extensions
- Use a paddle brush as it is best recommended for these hair extensions as this will unwind those waves
- The use of hair irons should be used at a minimum
- At night always remember to tie up hair extensions
Peruvian hair is beautiful and bouncy, but make sure that the correct hair care is maintained to ensure that your hair extensions last.
The good thing is that Peruvian hair can be bleached, dyed, curled, straightened all depends on the style you want. When you buy Peruvian hair extensions make sure it is naturally thick and it has a beautiful texture.
Take note that when this hair is washed it becomes wavy but with this hair extension you will be able to straighten your hair with a hair iron or blow dryer.