When it comes to caring for your Peruvian hair extensions it is not a difficult task, it is just a little different in comparison to your own natural hair.
Care and Maintenance for Peruvian Straight Hair
- Always brush your hair extensions on a regular basis.
- Make certain all shampoo and conditioner is rinsed of your hair after washing.
- Use a hair brush that is designed for your hair type.
- Always make sure that your hair extensions are tied up when swimming. If at the pool and your hair gets wet make certain that you rinse of the chlorine, likewise if at the ocean make sure all salty water is removed from your hair.
- Remember when going to bed make sure your hair is tied up at night to avoid your extension from getting tangled.